Round Tower GAA Club Senior Footballers will take part in a unique fundraiser on Friday 30th December in Liffey Valley.
Beneficiaries will be Round Tower GAA Club and two local charities; The Carers Association and Warriors United Special Olympics Club. The event will be an endurance race on two treadmills as outlined below:
· 2 x teams of 6 lads from senior team
· 2 x treadmills side by side
· Each team represents a charity
· Race of 6 hours duration
· Team with highest km after 6 hour wins
· Winning teams charity gets 10% losing team charity gets 5%
Please support the Senior Footballers if you are in Liffey Valley on Friday week!