– Friday 30th September, 5.30 – 8pm, Round Towers GAA Club, Clondalkin.
– Saturday 1st October between 10 – 12 midday, Round Towers GAA Club, Clondalkin.
– Sunday 2nd October: T-Shirt collection can be made on the day of the event. The collection desk will open in Corkagh Park at 11am.
On the Day
– Date & Time: Sunday, 2nd Octobber @ 12 midday. Participants are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the event for a very special warmup.
– Location: Corkagh Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
– Parking: Parking is available in Corkagh Park however we advise that participants make their way to the park on foot where possible. We strongly advise that participants DO NOT park in residential areas surrounding Corkagh Park.
– Post Race: Participants are encouraged to enjoy refreshments, music and children’s entertainment following the event which will conclude at 2pm.