Round Tower GAA Clondalkin, is currently building a state of the art Strength & Conditioning (S&C) facility at their grounds on Monastery Road.
Expressions of interest are welcome from suitably qualified candidates, who are interested in forming a partnership with the club.
The ideal candidate should possess the following pre-requisites:
- Bsc Hons Sport & Exercise Science, or S&C equivalent.
- The ability to grow a client list and maintain their own S&C/PT business.
- Proven track record in the planning and delivery of S&C for team sport athletes (preferably GAA), and have extensive knowledge of the principles surrounding the concept of LTPD.
- Successful candidates will be Garda vetted (child protection requirement).
- Msc Sports Performance, Coaching Science, Physiology, Biomechanics or other human performance related area.
- One of the following accreditations: UKSCA, CSSC, BASES. (Or the ability to obtain within 12months).
Candidates will be required to complete the tender document which can be downloaded from the Round Tower website via this link outlining their proposed method of LTPD, and sending it along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org *Please note that candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on the information they provide. Closing date for applications is Friday, 9th of November 2018.